Arabic News Links of Varied Importance
July 18, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Man electrocuted in Aleppo car wash.
- Some Syrian actors don’t like Bashar al-Asad and aren’t afraid to say it.
- Syrian Opposition argues over formation of shadow government at Istanbul conference. Kurds withdraw because of marginalization of their concerns. Haithem Maleh talks sense into people: “Internal opposition is fundamental, while the opposition abroad works to provide support and assistance.”
- Lebanon is kinda like the Bermuda Triangle. At least for Estonian tourists.
- 13 people poisoned in Jeddah restaurant.
- Syrian married couple seeks advice after recent demonstrations have brought out irreconcilable political differences.
- Elderly Saudi man’s love of foreign novels leads him to internet exploration.
Photo from Flickr.